Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another tooth bites the dust

Today while Savanna was on her first Kindergarten field trip to the Apple Orchard she took a bite of an apple and she said that it hurt her tooth. So she didn't eat any more of it. Then they went to ice cream and while eating her ice cream cone her 2nd tooth on the bottom fell out. When she got off the bus she was so excited to show me. Her teacher put it in a tooth shaped container and tied it around her neck. I guess that this happens a lot in kindergarten. I guess that the tooth fairy will be coming again tonight!!!

3 comments:

stevie kay said...

she's going to have the cutest smile with all those teeth missing!

Nat said...

Jakob's bottom two teeth are a little loose. So, how much does a tooth go for these days? Back when I was loosing teeth it was 25 or 50 cents, I think.

marathon runner said...

hey rach! its jennifer, saw your blog on Nikkis...cute blog, hope you dont mind I looked