Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blackfoot Fair 2008


So this year we didn't plan on going to the fair. We decided that it was just to hard with little kids. But at the last minute my Mom called and wanted to go on Friday. So my Mom, Sara, me and my kids headed down there for the afternoon. It ended up being a lot of fun. My kids were really well behaved and we rode the ferris wheel, went to the petting zoo, and had some lunch. It was so cute to watch the kids feed the animals at the petting zoo. I got some cute pictures. We also had one of the those old fashioned pictures taken, and it turned out really cute.

2 comments:

stevie kay said...

You're blog is so fun, Rachel! I had to go back and scan the last few months to see what you guys have been up to since I hardly ever see you anymore!

Mikael and Danyelle said...

Hey, I am glad that you added me to yours, I am excited to stay in touch with you this way. I was glad that I got to see you today too! Have a good night!