Friday, August 1, 2008

Swimming lessons

Mitch, Savanna & Elijah at swimming lessons
Savanna's cute smile
Mitchel and his skinny little body (I promise I feed him!)
Savanna with her class at swimming!

Mitchel with his class at swimming!
Savanna and Mitchel took swimming lessons these last two weeks from the Apple. They had so much fun, and their skills have actually improved dramatically over the last two weeks. I am glad that they took them, but I am feeling relieved that they are done. We went during the same time as all the kids from Koala Kids which was nice so that on the days that I went to work they were able to ride the bus over with Koala Kids and I didn't have to take them. I feel really lucky to have such a great job that is great for me and also for my kids. Plus how can I complain about working only 2 days a week.

Here are some cute pictures of them from swimming lessons.

No comments: