Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun weekend!

We had another fun and busy weekend. But I am sad because we left our camera at my sisters house in SLC and so I can't upload any of the cute pictures right now.

On friday we had the Romrell reunion at Heisi Hotsprings. We went swimming and on the waterslide. The kids loved the slide this year. We had dinner up there with the whole family and it was so fun just to be able to visit with everyone that we don't get to see very often.

On Saturday we got up and drove down to SLC to see James get baptised. I was glad we went because I really felt the spirit at the baptism and it is good to get together with family. I can't believe that James is 8. I remember when me and Reid first started dating that he was just a baby. Time sure does fly!

We celebrated Alex and Addie's birthdays on Saturday night. It was cute to watch them get so excited about their birthday gifts. We stayed the night at Sara's house and then came home on Sunday afternoon. It was a fast and fun trip!

1 comment:

Benner said...

Rachel, Danny is coming home this weekend, if you haven't already made arrangements, I'm sure he could get your camera. Love your blog! Thanks for all the comments. I'm trying to keep mine updated but I'm not nearly as good as you! Thanks for the example!!!