Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pictures from the weekend

Grandpa & Grandma Romrell at the Reunion at Heisi
Favorite Aunt Sara being helped across the tightrope
Mitch going across the tightrope being helped by Grandma Sargent and Aunt Karleen

Angie, Sara, Uncle Garth & Aunt Amy

Savanna found a cute dog to play with!

I just have to say that I have an amazing Sister! I left my camera in Salt Lake at Sara's house, it was in Reid's suit coat pocket and we left our garment bag at her house. Anyway I was just thinking that I would have to wait until she came up next or until someone else went down there, but today on our doorstep was a UPS package with our suitcase in it. She always does such nice things, I wish I was more like her. I think I will make that my goal, to try and think of others more. Anyway because the camera has been returned I can now downoad some of the pictures from this last weekends festivities! Thanks Sara, I love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your sister must really be great! She sounds like a real peach and talk about a hottie! Did you see that picture of her on the tightrope? She should be in the circus! :) xoxo