Thursday, August 21, 2008

Savanna's first day of kindergarten

Savanna's kindergarten class!
In front of the school

With her daddy!
Well, we made it through Savanna's first day of Kindergarten. She did great and I didn't even cry! She was just so excited that I was happy for her. She looked so cute in her new outfit. She picked out what she wanted to wear several days ago and she woke up on her own this morning ready to go. We are going to have to be better about getting to bed sooner (I have never been real good at getting my kids to bed early). Reid got home from work this morning in just enough time to give her a Father's blessing and I think that helped both of us a lot. She has Mrs. Davenport and she seems to be really nice. I hope that she has a great year!

2 comments:

Mickey said...

wow, you think YOU are getting old! I can remember when I watched Savanna as a baby and held her and rocked her the whole time you were gone! she is so cute. She is a special little girl,with a beautiful personality and a joy for life. I am so lucky to be her grandma and I am so grateful for the wonderful parents that she has.

Jodi said...

What a doll! She looks so cute in her new pink outfit. I am already having anxiety about this day for both Austin and Rider. I am afraid I will be the crazy mommy sitting in the back of the classroom everyday.