Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fun at Blacktail

Savanna and Alexis on the tube- they were loving it!

Me skiing- I had to get a picture just in case I never get up again (I am getting old!)

Reid getting me ready to ski

Sarah Hansen wakeboarding!

Jeremy Hansen skiing!
Savanna, Alexis, Tyler and Mitch enjoying the boat ride

Sarah and I on the tube!

We went to Blacktail tonight to go boating and waterskiing. We had a lot of fun. We went with the Hansen family and I think we all had fun. When we got finished and were getting the boat in we saw that a lady had submerged her suburban in the lake. I guess that she was trying to get her boat in and she got out of her vehicle and accidentally put it in nuetral and the emergency brake didn't work so it just went in. She was there with her ward Young Women & Young Men activity so there were lots of people there to help her. When we left the suburban and the trailer were still in the water, it got tangled in a cord on the dock. It was really something to see.

I was reallly happy because I got up on ski's. Savanna and Alexis had fun on the tube. I gave Reid and Jeremy a ride on the tube and they went flying off. I guess it was pretty funny even though I missed it. Sarah and I had fun on the tube also. It was just nice to get out on the lake and relax for the evening.

1 comment:

Benner said...

looks fun! sorry we couldn't go. I can't believe someone submerged their suburban! Duh! It's a bummer though. Looks like you all had a blast and I'm glad for you! Good luck on the marathon!!! (half-marathon)