Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Little water skier's

My girl skiing!
Easton skiing!
Sara trying her luck at slolom (I don't know how to spell it!) She got up!

She's doing it on her own!!

Savanna up and going

Uncle Steve getting her ready to go

On Saturday while I was at home recovering from my run, Savanna went with my family up to Blacktail to go boating with them. Sara brought a trainer ski for kids and Savanna and Easton got up on it. I feel so bad that I missed it, but she was so excited that she got to water ski!

3 comments:

Benner said...

Holy cow! Are you kidding me?!?!? That girl is amazing! And without a boom arm too. I'm just impressed that she and Easton would want to try and wouldn't be afraid to be in the water after they stop and have the confidence that the boat will come back around and get them. Awesome. Just amazing!

Jodi said...

Okay, seriously I know have discussed this before but Sara is the greatest aunt on the planet. What fun thing to buy for the kiddos. I didn't even know they made such a thing.

Miranda said...

How fun for you guys! And way to go on the 1/2 marathon! I am really impressed. You seem to have such a fun extended family!