Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The summer is going too fast

Savanna, Emily & Mitchel (our posers)
Emily, Savanna, Sarah & Mitchel

I can't believe that we are already 1/3 of the way through July. I realized today that I register Savanna for Kindergarten in less than a month. It is crazy to me that summer is going this fast! We are trying to cram in lots of fun stuff while we can.

This last Saturday Emily and Sarah (our nieces) came and played with the kids. They had lots of fun out jumping on the trampoline and playing in the little pool.
We are very excited for the Campbell family reunion this weekend. We are leaving tomorrow and coming back either late Saturday or early Sunday. I am hoping for Saturday since we are going somewhere that doesn't have showers. I may have to go find myself one before the weekend is over. We are going swimming Saturday morning to Green Canyon so at least I can shower there. Anyway, wish me luck since I am not the best camper. But I hope that we have fun, and I'm sure we will because we will be with our family.

3 comments:

Floyd Family said...

Rachel
it's Brooke Floyd I saw your link on Zoe's blog and thought I would jump on over! Cute pics I love them!

julie said...

Hey, I saw your blog on Zoe's too! Your 4th looks like a lot of fun. I've never been to Blacktail, but I'm going there on Saturday, so I'll see how it is.

Miranda said...

Rachel found your blog from Brooke's blog anyways I am excited to have another blog to stalk! I am with you, this summer is going waaaay to fast! Or maybe it's because it took so long for the sun to come out this year!