Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July at Blacktail

Steve

Dad, Ruth & me
me, Kolton Clements, Kenadee Harris & Ruth


Mitchel & Cooper playing in the water!



Me, my Dad and sister Ruth- this ride was so fun!!




My favorite brother Steve (also my only brother)- he tried to kill us on the tube, but we hung on for dear life!!

We went boating on the 4th after the parade. It ending up being so much fun. I was kind of thinking it wouldn't be because of how hot it was, and sometimes going boating with children is stressful. But it was so relaxing and I really enjoyed myself and so did the kids. Reid came and took me and the kids for a ride. He wouldn't get in the water, but I am not about to pressure him into doing anything that he doesn't want to do.

My Dad actually got in the tube with me and Ruth. Stevan took us for a ride, and I thought he was trying to kill us. He was driving so crazy, but Ruth and I were laughing so hard because of my Dad. He hasn't got in the tube ever that I can remember, but he was a good sport about it.

No comments: