Monday, June 23, 2008

Pony Rides

Savanna and Mitchel were invited to our neighbor Eliza's birthday party today, and they had little ponies there to ride! It was so cute to watch. They had 4 little ponies and so all the kids got to take turns riding them. Mitchel came home so excited, he decided to come home before the party was over because he is such a home body, but he had fun. We also had more t-ball games today, each time they get a little better at it.

Saturday night we went out to dinner and a movie with Natalie & Josh. It was fun to get out, we went to the Sandpiper for dinner and we went and saw "Get Smart". I loved it!! It made me laugh the whole way through it. I haven't been to very many movies lately, but I was really glad that we went to it. I am a huge Steve Carrell fan because of "The Office" and so it was one that I did want to see. It was a fun night, and it is nice to have friends to do things with.

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Thanks Rachel we sure love going out with you guys. Reid just makes us laugh all night he is hilarious. We are glad to have such good friends like you to hang out with, thanks for everything.