Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've lost my camera???

I am so frustrated today because my new camera is missing!!! The last time I saw it for sure was when I posted those pictures of the kids playing on the new 4 wheeler. I kept thinking that it would resurface so I haven't really started searching until today, and now it is driving me crazy. I hope that it turns up, because I can't really justify buying another new one.

Today was T-ball again. It seems like we spent half the day there because Savanna had to be there by 10:00 for pictures and Mitchel's game didn't get over until 1:30. It felt like an extremely long time. We packed a picnic lunch and the kids had fun playing with their cousins and friends. My mom came and watched and Ruth and her kids came also and had a picnic with us and the Sargent's. They are doing really well with their t-ball. Mitchel is even learning to like it. It is fun to watch him get excited about it. I just hope that they have good experiences, that is what it is all about isn't it. I love being a Mom and am so glad that I have this opportunity to be one.

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Wow you have been very busy lately!! That's how summers always are it seems. We really need to have a date night again. Josh says maybe you are coming camping with us. That would be very fun. Good luck finding your camera, I always loose mine and it is very frustrating. You are such a good Mom it is truly a blessing to be a ble to have kids and watch them grow. Thank you for being such a good example and friend to me.