Saturday, June 28, 2008

Daddy's little helpers

Mitchel & Cooper "fixing" the jeep.
Reid & Treyton mowing the lawn.

Today Reid mowed the lawn, and of course his little shadow Treyton had to get on the mower with him to "help" him. Treyton gets so excited everytime Reid walks through the door. I think that because he works so much, he just misses him.




Mitchel and his cousin Cooper were out "working" in the garage. They are so cute to watch play, they were pretending to fix the toy jeep. When I was out there Cooper was going to ride Mitchel's bike and he said to me "Mitchel is letting me ride his bike because he is a good friend to me". That made me smile. I hope that they can always be good friends to each other. Good friends are so important and I just hope that my kids will also make wise choices in who their friends are.

No comments: