Saturday, March 1, 2014

Health Challenges

Back in the Fall of 2013 I had some ladies from the neighborhood do a "Back to School" health challenge, it was an 8 week long challenge having to do with many different areas of Wellness including diet, exercise and spiritual well being.  I was so glad that I did it the first challenge I did (Kara Kearsley) was in charge of it, I lost 14 lbs and felt fantastic.  I didn't want it to end so I started another family health challenge that went from October until right before Christmas.  It was mostly people from the Romrell family.  I had such a great time doing it (although this time I only lost about 5 lbs) I wanted to do it again.  So at the beginning of 2014 I did another one and invited not only family but many people from our neighborhood.  It has been fantastic, this time I only lost about 5 lbs- sad seeing how I had gained about 7 over Christmas.  But I feel good about doing things that are good for me including scripture reading, praying and writing in my journal.

No comments: