Saturday, March 1, 2014

2014 Hamilton Cabin trip

We got to go to the Hamilton's cabin again this year.  It is definitely a family tradition.  My kids love going there and spending time with their Fuhriman cousins.  We all hiked in this year to the cabin and got to go ice fishing, sledding, shooting our bb guns, and playing with our cousins. 

I was quite lazy and sat around the cabin and read my book and visited with Mickey, Corri, Lori, Danny and Steve.  It was fun to relax a lot.  Poor Corri works so hard getting all the meal prepared and ready for us. 

Then on Saturday night we went and spent the evening at the Hamilton's home.  On Sunday we went to temple square, we got to tour the Beehive house and then out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, it was fantastic!
Reid unloading the truck to head up to the cabin

Almost up to the cabin

Sledding



We took Popper to the cabin, I have to say he was a good dog.  Hamilton's dog wanted to play the whole time, but Popper was a little scared of him.

Treyton and Carolina playing

Emily

Alex
The room we slept in

The girls reading

This is a picture of the pond from up by the cabin

Reid and Carolina taking a ride

ice fishing

Savanna




Grandpa caught a bunch of fish
Danny, Mitch and Lori cross country skiing



I loved this picture of Carolina and Reid at temple square



The Beehive house, it was fun to see where Brigham Young lived

Savanna, Treyton and Mitch at the Cheesecake factory

Reid and Carolina

The food looked so yummy that I had to take pictures!



Feeding the troops at the cabin
That is a lot of kids to feed!

On our way home!
Hiking up to the cabin





1 comment:

Mickey said...

We really do have a lot of fun. I am so glad that Corri and Brad help us to do this. The cousins have so much fun. I love the picture of Reid and Carolina too! I think next time I am fitting in the Cheese factory! You all look pretty happy! I LOVE The smiles. Amazing wonderful kids. I love you.