Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Popper!

I finally broke down and we got a dog.  Reid has wanted one since we got married, and my excuse was always not while we have babies in diapers.  Well dang I can't use that excuse anymore!  Reid did a ton of research about what kind of dog would be the best for little kids and a wife with allergies.  We decided on this cute little dog Popper.  So far the kids are in love, the wife is tring to be happy  and Popper is adjusting!  If we are going to have a dog, he is a great one.  I just hope that after the newness of having a dog wears off that the kids continue to want to take care of it.







2 comments:

stevie kay said...

I read that wrong initially and thought you named the dog "Pooper." Probably still a fitting name :-)

Mickey said...

I love this post! Mitch with the hand on the head "oh, what have we done" Carolina with "well here he is" and then the Huge smile all over Treyton! I am very impressed with Popper. I like his new haircut too. I am also impressed with you Reid, that I know you love dogs, and picked one that would be good for the whole family, and not just of you. He will adjust very soon, and you will all wonder what you ever did before you got him!