Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Camera

 We went to the drive in movie, when we got home the kids wanted to sleep the rest of the night in the truck.  So we took their picture all cozy, then 15 minutes later they all came in the house because it was too hot in the garage.
 Reid, Savanna and Brooklynn Jennings- at our KKA bbq
My cute Carolina!

I lost my camera, again...sigh.  I kept hoping that it would surface but after over a month of no camera and missing lots of fun photo opportunities I decided we needed to get a new one.  It's a good thing I started donating plasma, I used my "blood money" to purchase a new camera.  Same one as we had before but the newer model.  A Nikon Coolpix.  I really like these camers's, hopefully I don't lose this one.  Here are just a few of the fun pictures I took so far.

No comments: