Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A quick update

I haven't updated my blog recently for a couple of reasons:

1. I lost my camera, and I keep hoping that it will resurface so I can post some of the pictures that I took.

2. Not a whole lot to talk about.

3. I am a little down in the dumps and don't feel like sharing much.

I usually feel a bit blue during January and February, I think that I get a little bit of that depression that comes with not seeing the sun, but this year with Reid being on the road that has really thrown me for a loop. Don't get me wrong, we are doing ok at home. I feel blessed that I get to spend most of my time with my kids and as their mom. I love my job, and feel super lucky to have such a great place to work. And I feel very blessed that Reid has a job that provides for our family. I just wish that he didn't have to be gone 5 days out of the week to do that. I am also really having a lot of anxiety about him being out on the road. I find myself in a constant state of worry. If he doesn't answer the phone right when I call I start panicking, which is totally irrational I know. I have been doing a little bit better the last two weeks thanks to a priesthood blessing.

On the bright side the weekends with Reid and the kids have been great. We have really learned to appreciate our time together and I feel like on his days off we really take advantage of that time.

This last month we celebrated Reid's 37th birthday by having a party at our house. It was lots of fun, with a house filled with both sides of our family. We had pizza, salad and cake and ice cream. Reid got lots of great gifts and we enjoyed every body's company.

4 comments:

Mickey said...

darn, where could that camera be? It is good to see your blog, I keep looking! Glad you are smiling, and I thank you for your example. You and Reid are an inspiration to me. I am very proud of you. Thanks for the conversation sat. I need a gentle nudge, and you nudged just right!

Natalie♥ said...

I kept thinking last week I should call you and we could get a babysitter and go do something fun...I am mad I didn't now. I can't even imagine how hard this is for you. and I hate this time of year too, it always gets me really down :( This new snow fall didn't help either. Let me know if you ever have a chance we should go out and have some fun, I am sure you could use some "me" time.

Roxanne said...

Hey Rach. I sure do love you! It is inspiring to hear your optimism, even if you are feeling under the weather. I know that nothing can replace having Daddy gone...it just stinks! But I admire your ability to keep going; to look past the fact that it stinks, and see the good. I know that takes strong faith and courage. Thanks for your example. I really hope the Lord sends some angels your way, and some sunshine too! Have a good weekend! I'll be thinking of you.

testoultra said...

What is absolutely IMPERATIVE to successful penis regrowth is following a natural enlargement system. When I used a system testoultra like this, I truly saw wonderful gains. The science behind this method really works! It just shows how, by listening to your body and working with it, you really can make a difference to your life.
https://goldencondor.org/testoultra/