Friday, August 12, 2011

Swimming lessons

We just finished another season of swimming lessons. We always take lesson's at the Apple, we really like it there. It is convenient because Koala Kids takes the kids there on the days that I work. We also like it because it is inside and then we don't have to worry about the weather if it is ever bad. My kids swimming skills have improved a lot this year. In fact I think that Savanna is good enough that she doesn't need to do swimming lesson's next year. They had a lot of fun and are glad that we did it.
Treyton with is class

Treyton with his teacher







Savanna





Mitchel


Treyton's class


The whole group of kids from Koala Kids



My cute kids, Carolina didn't take lessons this year, but next year for sure


2 comments:

Mickey said...

cute kids! cute suits! Can"t wait to see them swim.

Nat said...

How fun! We didn't get around to doing lessons this year. I've heard the Apple is great.