Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ross Park with the Fuhriman's


We had a great time at Ross park!
Treyton and Carolina taking a break and enjoying a snack
Corri and Mickey enjoying some shade. Good thing for Grandma's who hold the babies so Mom's and Dad's can play a little.
My cute husband
Ben and Reid- can you tell they are brothers?
James and Mitch enjoying the lazy river
Savanna and Emily
Brad, Alex and Anna in the lazy river
Sarah
Holly and Julia
Carolina finally taking a much needed nap
Grandma and Julia
Ben drying to dry off a bit
Corri and Reid
Carolina doesn't want to wake up and get her picture taken- Can you tell?

We had the chance to go to Ross Park in Pocatello this last Saturday with most of Reid's family. We had a great time enjoying the sun and the water. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins!

3 comments:

Roxanne said...

Looks like tons of fun with!!! Ahhhh, to be a kid again.

Lori said...

I hear you all had a bunch of fun. So sad to have missed it!

Mickey said...

I really had a great time, and I think everyone did. I loved watching the kids. Everyone was so good to each other. I especially like Golden Corral and cotton candy! I have some pictures of that. Yep, It was a fun fun day. Thank you everyone.