Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Boating for the first time in 2011

We get the great opportunity to go boating when we would like because my Mom and her sister own a boat together. So last night we took it out to Blacktail and had a great time. We took our friends Sarah and Jeremy Hansen and their kids with us. The weather wasn't the best, but by the end of the night we had some beautiful water for skiing.

The kids all had a ball riding on the tube, even Carolina got on for a bit. The only problem was this morning when we filled the boat back up with gas and then we remembered why we don't take it out very often- you about have to take a loan out to fill it with gas. But I suppose it is worth it if you don't do it very often.
Savanna and Alexis riding the waves- look Ma, no hands!
Karson hanging out on the boat (pink life jacket and all)
Treyton loves watching everyone ski and ride the tube
Treyton and Karson taking their turns

Tyler enjoying a snack
Mitch and Treyton on the tube
This one is Mitch and Tyler on the tube, they were getting sprayed pretty good.
Carolina, she just finished her licorice- can you tell?
The girls
Sarah and I taking a turn
This is a shot of me getting up on skis' (I always have to document it just in case I never get up again.) I was really excited because I got right up on my first try.
Me again
Savanna jumping off the dock.
Savanna and my toothless Mitch
Jeremy skiing
Reid decided after much deliberation that he should try slolem, and of course he did great and got right up.
Being a bit of a show off

Reid and Carolina
She just loved the ride

No comments: