Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mitchel's new room

We finished (well when I see "we", I mean "Reid") Mitchel's bedroom in the basement today. Reid did all by himself, except the tape and texture and the carpet. He did a fantastic job! The pictures don't do it justice at all. He picked out a camouflage bedspread and so Reid painted the walls a cool green color that goes great with it. He also painted his old dresser to match. Mitch is so excited to sleep in his new room tonight! Now I need to figure out some decorations for the walls.

I have decided that doing this finishing the basement one room at a time is the way to go! Now onto the bathroom!

My cute Mitch on his new bed!

The window


The closet



Savanna is so excited that she won't be the only one in the basement !

Carolina, she jsut wants to hang out down there with him.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Looks great! I'm so jealous you have two home projects finished and mine is still going...

Robin said...

It looks great! You are going to love having your basement finished! Good job Reid!

Valeen said...

Very impressive!