Tuesday, April 5, 2011

38

I don't know how this happened, but I turned 38 on April 1st. It doesn't seem possible, I feel like it wasn't very long ago that I was turning 18 and getting ready to graduate from High School. I feel very lucky that I am in a good place in my life. There are a few area's that I would like to improve on, but we will get there. I had a fun birthday party Sunday night with the Sargent Family, and Monday night with the Fuhriman family. I felt very spoiled and loved! I look forward to all there is to come. I hate posting pictures of myself, but Savanna took pictures last night at the party and told me she wanted me to put them on my blog.






4 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks so much for your kimdness today. It meant so much to me--it had been a very dreary day for multiple reasons. You are a great friend. By the way, I turn 37 in a few months and I hope I still look as young as you do. I want to say that I still feel young, but you saw me hobble around today with a back injury. I guess I am young at heart :)

Roxanne said...

Well, I'm glad Savanna took pictures! It is fun to see the party and know you are all having a good time! Happy birthday again!

Valeen said...

Another cake masterpiece by your "Cake Boss" But why not a Barbie cake?

Mickey said...

Looks like you had a good time. I felt bad not being there. Have a wonderful year Rachel