Friday, March 18, 2011

New Family Pictures March 2011

I have been wanting to get family pictures taken for a very long time. Last summer I had my sister do some snapshots outside, but the lighting was really bad and they didn't turn out great. So for Christmas I told Reid that all I wanted was family pictures. So he gave me a gift certificate to JC Penney's to get pictures done. I have been putting it off because I wanted to lose another 20 lbs. Well, it hasn't happened and I decided that my kids were growing up and we needed to get the pictures no matter what.

I was really happy how they turned out, I could spent a fortune buying all the pictures, but with the gift card it covered most of the cost- thank goodness! I love how they all turned out- except my stubborn little Mitch who wouldn't smile for any of the family shots. We didn't even know he wasn't smiling until we were all done. Oh well, it really shows what his personality is right now.














5 comments:

Nancy J said...

So great! your kids are adorable. I love the second family photo. Rach- you look great.

The Story of Life said...

Darling pictures! What a cute family!

Valeen said...

How fun! You all look great!

Lori said...

Your photos always turn out so great! What's your secret? I guess it helps that you have such an adorable family!

Natalie♥ said...

I love them Rachel!!! It's always so fun to have new family pictures :)