Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Putting up Christmas

My Christmas village houses that I painted years ago. It is my favorite of all our Christmas decorations.






Every year after we get our Christmas trees we all look forward to decorating the tree and putting out all our Christmas decorations. It is getting so fun now that the kids are getting a little bit older and they remember it and get excited when we pull out all the stuff. They especially love it when we get out my Christmas village. This is the village that I mostly painted before I got married. Reid and I painted a few after we got married, but once kids started coming we stopped doing it. Maybey once we don't have a little toddler running around I can start this project again.

3 comments:

Nikki Gillins said...

Lookin' Good, Rachel! I started a new blog with my sister http://standing-steadfast.blogspot.com/
Tell everyone at KKA "Hi"

Lori said...

Looks like you got a great tree as usual! Your Christmas village is really cool and it fits and looks so good on your piano! Where would you put more?!

Mickey said...

Why weren't you happy? Looks like a full day for you. Memories for sure. You and Reid need an extra miler pin for sure, but AWESOME memories!