Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween 2010

Treyton and his scary "Hulk" costume
Savanna the nurse
Carolina, our cute elephant
Darth-Mitch

All 4 kids

Reid and the kids with their freshly carved pumpkins

The kids and I- I decided that I am rarely in the pictures since I am the Mom so I need to make this happen more
Treyton and Savanna trying to get the guts out of their pumpkins
Mitchel- they love carving pumpkins. I am just glad that Reid is willing to do it, because it isn't my favorite thing at all.

Reid and the kids carving their pumpkins.

Treyton trying on my witch's costume.

Mitch and Carolina getting ready to trick or treat at Melaleuca with Dad. (He took them, and I took Savanna and Treyton earlier in the day because Carolina was asleep when I went and Reid and Mitch had gone hunting that morning.)

Me, Linda, Holly and Andrea- the witches management team at Koala Kids Academy

As always this year the week of Halloween was crazy around our house. I helped with the annual Koala Kids Academy sugar cookie fund raiser which doubles my hours at work for the week. (Always makes me appreciate not having to work full time). And the kids always have lots of extra activities with Halloween at school and at church. But it was a great week, and we all survived it happily. We went trick or treating at Melaleuca on friday, and on Saturday we trick or treated around our own neighborhood and went and visited all the grandparents. It was a fun filled day!

2 comments:

Nat said...

Your kids look so cute! I too need more pictures of me with my kids. One of my friends did a "Project 52", where she tried to get a picture of her with her kids once a week. I should probably start doing that.

Holly said...

I think we all look pretty cute as witches. :) Savanna took a great photo.
You guys look like you had a lot of fun for Halloween.