Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Treyton's 4th birthday

We came home last night to a package in the mail from Aunt Sara, it was his birthday present which was 2 Hurley dogs- he loves them as you can see.
Treyton turned 4 yesterday, I can't believe that he is already that old. I remember so clearly being pregnant with him and the entire 9 months not feeling well. I think my pregnancy with him was the worst of all 4 kids. He was such a good baby, and is such a good little boy now. I feel so lucky to have him as my son. Here are 4 facts about Treyton:

1. He took a long time to talk, but once he got it he jabbers all the time. There are times that I have actually said to him, ok Treyton can you please quit talking to me for a while I need some quiet. (not my proudest Mom thing). But when we get around people, or situations that he is not comfortable with you cannot get him to say a single word, not even hello. There are probably people that wonder if he can talk at all.

2. He absolutely loves the PBS show Caillou. He would watch it all day if I would let him. I think we have seen every episode of it that was ever made. He loves it so much that he requested a Caillou cake.

3. He loves his baby sister Carolina, and they are buddies during the day when the big kids are at school, but he finds joy in tormenting her. He loves to take her blanket, or pacifier and make her scream. It makes his mother slightly crazy.

4. He loves to sing, read books with Mom, do puzzles, and do his preschool book. He goes around the house singing all kinds of songs all day that he learned at Preschool. Lots of the songs he sings I have never heard before. It is so cute to hear him sing. But it drives his brother Mitchel crazy. He also loves to sleep with Mom and Dad (which is a habit we are trying to break!)

His birthday celebration kind of started on Saturday when my Dad took him shopping for his present. He picked out a big package of lego's and some pajama's. Savanna, Mitch and Treyton have been playing with those legos non-stop since he got home from shopping. We then had 2 different birthday parties for Treyton. One with my side of the family on Sunday night, and one with Reid's side on Monday night. We also got to celebrate Grandpa Fuhriman's birthday yesterday. Too much fun.

PJ's and lego's from the Sargent's

We also got to celebrate Grandpa Fuhriman's birthday along with Treyton's


The kids helping Grandpa blow out his candles. He turned 63, so he had a 3 and 6 candles.


This is the Caillou cake that Reid made (not bad!)



He got a scooter from Grandma and Grandpa Fuhriman





Match box car play set from the Hamilton's


Puzzle from the Conovers


Remote control truck from the Anglin's


Opening one of his presents- he got a cute outfit from Ben, Holly, Julia and Andrew

Blowing out his Caillou cake that I decorated





Not quite as good as the one that Reid decorated


Happy boy!


Cute outfit from Leah and Tony.



PJ's and a shirt from the Beck's


Kickstand from Mom and Dad- we also gave him a basketball and a truck that pulls a trailer and motorcycle.


Getting excited to open his gifts


4 comments:

Nancy J said...

Happy Birthday Treyton! My kids loved Cailou when they were his age also. They loved to get onto pbskids.org and play the computer with cailou. he is so cute!

Valeen said...

You guys are so great with the b-day cakes! I seriously think you and Reid need to start a b-day cake decorating business on the side. I know you don't have anything else to do, right? :)

Roxanne said...

You are so awesome at posting pics Rach. I'm glad Treyton had a good birthday. He sure is a cutie!

Sara Sargent Williams said...

So cute!!! Love that opening shot with Treyton and his little dogs!