Sunday, October 3, 2010

Savanna, Sara and Shane's birthday party

Cute new outfits from Sara and Shane
Necklace and baptism book from Leah and Tony

Fur Real dog from Grandma and Grandpa. She picked this out from Toys R Us with Grandpa Sargent. It is really cute, you can actually take it on walks and stuff
Mario Party for her DS from the Becks, and she got 4 other games from Steve and Angie
Sara and Shane opening their gifts


Savanna and Easton paying their DS's together.

Reid made the Barbie cake again, this time with white and pink. I think I like this one better

Today we celebrated Savanna's birthday party with my side of the family. We also got to celebrate Sara and Shane's birthday's today- there birthdays were in September, but since they were in town this weekend they got to share their celebration with Savanna.
We are always excited to see Sara and Shane, my kids love them both and are always excited to see their dog Hurley.

We also had a big family dinner and watched the afternoon session of conference together. It was really nice. I always love conference weekends.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Reid decorates cakes?! I am so impressed and speechless. Wow.

Unknown said...

Those kids and their DS's. They make me laugh! Angie told us about that cake. It looks amazing! He did a great job!