Saturday, September 4, 2010

While the cats are away

Carolina now just wants to climb up onto the table, I am constantly getting her down.
Here she goes

Treyton working on his letters.

This was the first week of school for Savanna and Mitch, and they are loving it so far. I'm Keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to say that in a few months. But, I have to say that having them both gone for a large portion of the day has been kind of nice for Treyton and Carolina. I have been able to give them a lot more attention. Treyton and I have started working on his alphabet book, he is really enjoying it and has been really engaged in it so far and so hopefully since he has two years until kindergarten he will be really ready by then. Carolina has turned into a real handful lately, she wants to climb on everything. I feel like my full time job is keeping her alive, which now that I think of it is the life of a mother, and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else right now.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

How fun for you Treyton to be home with mom and Carolina. You are such a big help too. I Can't believe how fast everyone is growing up. It just seems like yesterday that they were all Carolinas age. They are awesome kids, and I am so proud to be grandma. Thank you.