Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Soaking up the sun

Alexis, Tyler, Sarah, and Carson Hansen and their cousin Andrea
Cooper, Mitch, Angie, Kate and Savanna
Angie and Kate
Treyton has turned into a little fish
Carolina on the run

We are trying to sqeeze in every last fun summer activity that we can from now until school starts. Yesterday my friend Sarah and her kids, and Angie and her kids and me and my kids went down to Pocatello to Ross Park and played for the day. We all had a lot of fun! We had so much fun that we are going to fit in another day there before the end of the summer.
I love the lazy river, I could sit and float on that tube for hours, but Carolina didn't love it so I didn't get to spend much time on it. She just wants to run all over so I felt like I spent the whole time chasing her.

2 comments:

Josie said...

Fun! I've never been there but after seeing your pictues, I really want to.

Lori said...

Fun! I've so been wanting to go there! You are always so busy doing such fun things!