Friday, July 30, 2010

Spray Park

Treyton on the merry-go-round
Carolina on the Merry-go-round
Ruth, Naomi and McKay

Savanna, Easton, Angie and Kate
Lori, Roxanne and Holly, they all looked away when I took the picture

Carolina and Kate

Treyon getting warm on the cement

Elijah, Savanna and Carolina- she was so fun to watch, she loved it!

McKinley, Addison and Savanna- Addi didn't look to happy

Muscle man Mitch

Treyton, McKay, Easton and Carolina


Cooper and Carolina

Naomi getting a little wet

cute little Naomi

Carolina wouldn't look at me

We went to the spray park again today. It was a lot better today because it was hot, the last time we went it was super cold and the kids didn't want to play in the water. We went with Lori, Roxanne, Holly, Ruth and Angie and all the kids. They had a lot of fun. We took a picnic lunch and just let the kids play. I wore my swim suit and played in the water with Carolina and she had a blast, that is what made it so fun for me. Plus I love visiting with my sisters. I missed my Mom today, she couldn't come.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

We had so much fun today too! I loved watching all the kids get wet and have a good time. It was also nice having some sunshine to combat the cold water. I have some cute pics I'll have to give you too!