Sunday, June 27, 2010

Memory Lane

Last night was one of the those nights that I felt like was a blast from the past. I went to my work summer BBQ. And my cousin Alex who also works at Koala Kids showed up in her new jeep that her family has rebuilt. She took me and the kids for the ride in it and it reminded me of my convertible that I bought when I was about her age. I had so much fun in that car at the time. But I had to sell it to go on my mission- a much better choice. I felt young again last night going in her jeep with no top. She also came over to my house after the party and we watched "New Moon" together that I hadn't seen yet. It was fun, and reminded me of the days when I used to go to her house when she was a baby and watch movies with her parents. Crazy how time goes by.





No comments: