Thursday, May 20, 2010

Savanna's first piano recital


Savanna took piano lessons for the first time this year. She has done really well , it has taken a lot more time from me than I had anticipated, but I feel that it is well worth it. This is a skill I hope she will learn well and be able to use through out her life. She played 2 songs at her recital. "A Dream is a Wish" and "Arab Dance" she did very well on her songs. She is very self motivated and I haven't had to push her too hard to practice each day. A quick shout out to her teacher, Natalie Peterson- she is great- thanks Natalie!

2 comments:

Lori said...

It was so fun to go to Savanna's recital. McKinley is really looking forward to taking lessons. It's great to have an example for her to look to. We love cousins! Great playing Savanna!

Mickey said...

thank you for inviting me to your recital Savanna. You did a great job. I loved watching you and listening. I can tell that you really practiced. Your music just flowed, it was beautiful. Maybe someday you can accompany your dad and uncle Ben and uncle Danny and grandpa. They love to sing together!