Sunday, May 30, 2010

Camping in the Rain

Carolina in the camper where she spend most of her time.
Natalie and Kenna riding the motorcycle- I thought it was hilarious seeing her riding that little bike.

Josh, Reid and Treyton in the rain.
Maddy all ready to ride

Savanna and Carolina enjoying some watermelon in the camper

Maddy and Mitch

Kinzi and Savanna

Our camp


Carolina

Me and the kids by the fire

Reid and the kids

Mitch and me in the camper- we were kind of bored during the rain so we started taking pictures.

We went camping friday and saturday in Tetonia with our friends the Williams' family. Their family owns some land there and so that is where we camped. It was a lot of fun to get away, but unfortunately it rained almost the whole time. There were a few moments that it let up a little so the kids could ride for a little while, and luckily friday night it let up so we could sit around the fire, which is the best part of camping. Even in the rain it was still fun, except taking an almost 1 year old who is just learning to walk was kind of a pain. I didn't want to let her down in the mud, so that made her really mad. We spent a lot of time in the camper, so I think she was really relieved to come home where she could move around more.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I LOVE sitting around the fire. And fire and raining? It reminds me of girls camp! (It rained every single year I went growing up.) A camper would be SO nice on a rainy weekend!

Natalie♥ said...

I can't believe how much it rained on us!! Maybe we will get a nice weekend to go again sometime this summer. At least the older kids got to have some fun, poor Carolina I felt so bad for her, if she could talk she would have told us all how much she hated camping :)