Thursday, March 18, 2010

Savanna's class pictures




So since I posted Mitchel's class picture I thought that I better also post Savanna's. Savanna and Mitchel have both had a really good year so far in school and I feel very lucky. I also put their Spring school pictures on. (the ones that I didn't buy- yes, I scanned them in on my computer and sent them back to school. Is that wrong?) I didn't order them and I would rather pay for pictures that are a little better. (Ok now I am feeling kind of guilty!)

4 comments:

The Staker Family said...

I didn't like ours either and I haven't yet, but I plan on doing the same thing. They are super expensive, and I think your kids turned out a lot cuter than mine did. Honestly Allan's opinion is that we should just keep them because they printed pictures of our kids and sent them home with out us asking them too. That makes me feel guilty, so I think Allan's plan is to shred them and send back the pieces. If you knew him very well, you'd understand.

Mickey said...

This has been a problem from day one. I mean day 1977 one. School pictures just don't have the same quality. I mean one pose is all we got. But wow, I sure have darling grandkids. They look fantastic in any pose. They light up my day. They are beautiful pictures!

Zoe said...

Now I'm sad I didn't scan them but I feel the same way. I'd rather be able to pick the pictures out that I want, plus Maddie just went to get hers and I'll go again with Syd next month.

Nat said...

I TOTALLY did the same thing! I scanned Jake's and sent them back. I'm NOT paying $15 for a pose and a funny face.