Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Before decorating the tree.
After

Little Carolina got a hold of one the balls. I thought we were safe this year from little hands, but not so much!


We got our Christmas tree and decorations up! I really enjoy the feeling in the house during Christmas time. Now I just wish that all my shopping and Christmas projects were done. Here is the tree that Reid and the kids got from Island park. I love how excited the kids get to open up the tree decorations. They love to pull out all their ornaments and remember which ones are their's. They have tons of fun ones from the Aunt Sara. And Reid and I get a fun one each year from Aunt Claudia.

4 comments:

Mickey said...

that is a very pretty tree! I think i saw it on a 4 wheeler last saturday, with a driver and 3 kids! We had fun, and it is great to see it up and shining. Mine is next!!!

Lori said...

Nice tree! We missed you cutting trees. Next year...

Roxanne said...

Looks Iike all kinds of fun. I love chrismas memories.

Unknown said...

How fun! I love the tree. I can't wait to be able to decorate with kids. They look so excited!