Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sara's bridal shower

My cousin McKenzie holding Carolina


Ricky and Carolina


My Mom, cousins Shelley, Melinda (Sara- the guest of honor) and Jana.

Sara's mother-in-law Karen Williams, Grandma Call and Ruth

Today we hosted a bridal shower for my sister Sara. It turned out to be a great party, almost everyone that we invited came and she received tons of fun gifts! We had it at Ruth's house, and we planned it to be an open house. But as it turned out everyone came and stayed, so we had a huge crowd, but everyone loves Sara so much that they didn't want to leave once they got there. She is so entertaining and great at making everyone feel good about themselves. I feel bad because I took a ton of pictures of Sara opening gifts, and they didn't turn out, she just looked like a dark shadow because of the light behind her.

The only downside about having the party today was that I didn't get to go to Island park with Reid and the kids and the Fuhriman family to get Christmas tree's. They picked out a great one though! I figure we get to go get trees every year, and Sara only gets married once!!

It was a really fun day! Here are some pictures from the bridal shower. Too bad we don't have two camera's (I didn't get any pictures of them getting the tree.)

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

How fun for you to be able to be to your sister's bridal shower I wouldn't have missed it either. You can take a picture of the tree when it is all decorated :) I am glad you had a fun Thanksgiving I cannot believe how big your baby is. They grow up way too fast, she is adorable.