Friday, November 13, 2009

New School Pictures

I always have my kids get their school pictures every fall. They aren't always the best pictures in the whole world, but I like that they are the same every year, and it is fun to see their progression through the years. I have been doing this since I started working at Koala Kids 5 1/2 years ago. Oh how time flies when you are having fun!


I love this picture of Carolina- she is such a doll! Feel so blessed to have her!
This picture totally represents the stage of life of Treyton right now. He becomes stone silent and serious if he gets around anyone he isn't very familiar with- sometimes even with people he is familiar with. We couldn't get him to smile in this picture for anything!

My little Kindergartner Mitchel. He is trying so hard! He is a good kid, so happy he is ours!

Our darling Savanna- what a good girl!

2 comments:

Mickey said...

wow I have darling grandchildren! They are beautiful, oh, and handsome too.They say a picture says a thousand words!

Shanda said...

What cute kiddos!! sorry to hear you have been under the weather! Hopefully you have the hives kicked!