Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Spider Party

My Mom has a tradition of doing fun cousin parties for her grandkids. For Halloween this year she did a spider party. She did it early in the month so that the kids could enjoy their present for the whole month. She had each grandchild tell about a different kind of spider, and they played pin the spider on the web, and they had a treasure hunt where they each got their own toy jumping spider, treats and a Halloween pillow case that she made. The kids had lots of fun. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures. My sister sent me some, but I can't get them to upload onto my blog. Oh well!

3 comments:

Nat said...

What a fun theme! I should get my mom to throw a grandkid party...

Lori said...

Your mom is such an awesome grandma! How fun!

Unknown said...

I heard about this spider party! Sounds like fun!