Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Best News Ever!

This is Sara and Savanna and Easton several years ago. She is the best Sister, Aunt, daughter, friend.... and soon to be wife!!!

My beautiful sister Sara got engaged last night! I have not been this happy and excited in a very long time. She has waited a really long time, and had a lot of heartache, but it has definately been worth the wait for her. She has found an awesome guy. They always say that good things come to those who wait and I totally believe that it is true! I can't wait to hear all the details and when the wedding is going to happen, but I was just so excited I can't help but share!
I know I have a picture of her and Shane somewhere on my computer but I can't find one.

5 comments:

Nancy J said...

Hooray for Sara! We heard last night and were so excited also. She deserves nothing but the best.

Shanda said...

Yeah!! So happy for her!! Tell her Congrats for me!

The Staker Family said...

I don't know Sara, but she looks JUST like you!

Mickey said...

Wow this is great. I am so happy for her. She is a wonderful, sincere person full of love to share, and I am happy that she has found someone to share it with. congratulations Sara.

Roxanne said...

Congrats to Sara!! I love it when people get engaged...it just makes me happy all over. Thanks for sharing!