Sunday, August 23, 2009

Koala Kids

This is us on the pony ride.

Last week the kids and I went into Koala Kids for their annual summer carnival. They do cotton candy, a blow up bouncer, fish pond, bean bag toss and a few other games. They also do pony rides. It was fun to go and spend the time with my kids their just as their Mom instead of as an employee. I am usually the one that makes the cotton candy, but since I am on maternity leave I didn't have to work it this year. We had lots of fun. Only one more week and I am back to work, I love my job but I am dreading having to be somewhere early in the morning 2 days a week. I'm sure it will be fine especially since we will have to be up early anyway for school for Savanna and Mitchel.


I can't believe my two babies will be in school tomorrow!!! Time flies.

No comments: