Monday, July 13, 2009

Good news! and Lots of pictures!

By brother Steve getting ready to jump off the 3rd tower- Reid also did it- Can you say crazy?
Karlee and Tanner- nice grin Tanner

Ruth, Kent, Sara and Shane enjoying the beautiful evening outside
Angie and Steve cooking their delicious dinner

Dad holding sleeping Kate- a rare thing and Uncle Kent with sleeping McKay

My Mom and Carolina- Thanks to Mom for being the appointed baby holder all weekend.

Layne and baby Carolina
Shane and Sara
The picnic at Lava

The newlyweds, Leah and Tony

Ruth and Elijah at Lava
Easton and his fish

Reid and the boys fishing


Reid slolam skiing

Savanna waterskiing- that is Aunt Sara in the water behind her- she helped her get up.

My Dad and baby Carolina

My Sister Sara and her boyfriend Shane
My Sister Ruth and her son Elijah practicing water skiing

Sara, Shane, Tony, Leah and Ruth having lunch at Blacktail

Well I had a few people tell me that they were able to retrieve pictures off their digital camera that they thought were deleted, so Reid took our camera into Best Buys, and they were able to show him how to retrieve them. Yeah!! Here are some of the pictures from our family reunion. (I was so relieved, there were over 100 pictures- and some really great ones if you ask me!)

4 comments:

Shanda said...

Yeah! So glad you were able to save pictures!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jodi said...

Great fun, cute family, yada yada, lets get down to business--about this Shane! Very handsome, great match, would love to know the details, but in respect of my former single life where everyone seemed to be in my love life business--I will refrain. I will do just a little heel kick and say way to go Sara.

Nat said...

YAY! I'm glad you got your pictures back! I can't believe Savanna water skied! It took me until I was, like, 13 or so to get up the courage. Way to go!

Garling Ranch said...

It looks like the reunion was a blast! I love family get-togethers! Yes, Ted and I are doing the HCG Diet. We love it! It works well, and you literally lose at least a pound a day! Way cool! Well, I am glad to see all is well with your family!