Sunday, April 19, 2009

Leah's wedding


Leah's cute friend and bride's maid Heidi (in the black skirt)

Aunt Val- worked her butt off all day helping with everything!

Leah and all the cute little nephews in the their red suspenders

The Reid Fuhriman family

Leah and Tony coming out of the temple

Savanna, Reid and Mitchel waiting for the reception to start (Savanna was also one of Leah's brides maids.)


My cute Dad

The happy couple
Reid and Treyton waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple

Wow! I forgot how much work weddings are, I am exhausted from yesterday's festivities, but what a fun day. There were a few hitches but all in all everything went very well. When we got to the temple in the morning they realized that they had scheduled 3 weddings for the same room at the same time. So we had to wait almost an hour longer than scheduled for her wedding. But the ceremony was very beautiful and Leah seemed very happy. The luncheon was fun, and the song that the kids sang turned out great, and the song that us sisters sang went ok.

The reception looked really nice, and we had a huge turn out. My Mom had planned for about 200 people, and we had over 300 show up. We ran out of cups, ice cream and spoons. Luckily we were able to get to the store and back before we actually ran out of ice cream, but we did have to use some of the churches cups for the ice cream for a little while. But it was really fun to see all the support from people, and to be able to see people that we haven't seen for a long time. It was a fun and exhausting day- especially for an 8 month pregant women like me!

5 comments:

Hilary G. said...

Tell Leah congrats for me. I haven't seen her forever since Bunko hasn't been going on. You look great Rach!

Nat said...

What a beautiful weekend to get married on! It looks like it was a wonderful wedding.

Shanda said...

How cute!! Tell Leah Congrats from us too! How exciting for her!

Mickey said...

I thought Leah was radiant! I am so happy for her. It was all beautiful and you looked especially nice, but I could tell you were tired. Rachel you are awesome, and you sure have some cute kids!

Mikael and Danyelle said...

Oh she looks so beautiful!! Tell her congrats!!! I loved the red suspenders too! I cant believe that about the temple, thata stinks, but so worth it!!