Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lay off me, I'm starving!

I must be in my 2nd trimester or something, because the last couple of days I feel like I am starving all the time, and all I want to do is eat. My appetite is definately strong right now. I went to the doctor today and I have no idea how this is possible, but I have actually lost 4 lbs since my last appointment. That is good since the appointment before that I had gained like 8 lbs. I just don't want to gain too much weight this time around. It is a really hard balancing act to keep. You want to gain enough to have a healthy baby, but don't want to gain too much so that you have to lose 50 lbs after the baby comes.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

I was going to tell you on Sunday that you looked so good. That is such a hard balancing act--you are right. The starving thing has stayed with me. I am always starving, but for me I think it was craving, but I didn't know for sure what I was craving, so I just kept eating to find out.

stevie kay said...

I gained fifty with Landon - I never want to do that again! I felt like a blimp with that much extra on. You looked really good on Saturday - pregnant enough to tell there's a baby, but not sticking way out yet.

Nat said...

Hey, I'm starving, and I'm not prego OR nursing. Hmmm. I'll have to come up with some other excuse. I agree with the above two commenters: you look great!

julie said...

I didn't know you were pregnant - congratulations!

Hilary G. said...

It's so hard to be preg over the holidays, everything smells and looks so good to eat. You look great though, so enjoy the sweets on Christmas!

Our Story said...

I am the same way right now- I've been eating nonstop. You're really tough on yourself. Just enjoy it :) You're pregnant, it's okay to indulge a little bit, you're carrying around another person all day and taking care of three kids. You're amazing!