Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 Goals

I wanted to write down my 2009 goals and resolutions. I figure if I actually write them down, and know that others have read them I may be more likely to follow through.

1. Enjoy my husband & children more, not worry so much about the things that don't matter and try to really make quality time with each of them.

2. Spend more time doing personal scripture study. I have struggled with this since having children.

3. Have a healthy new baby, and try to enjoy every moment of the new baby experience since it will probably be my last.

4. Spend less money, try to live more simply, and work on my food storage.

There are lots more things that I need to work on, but I am going to try to keep it simple this year and really follow through with them this year.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Very good goals, and I'm sure you'll accomplish all of them. When I was younger I would make, like, 50 goals, and then feel like a failure after the first day. I agree that keeping it simple and few works better.

Natalie♥ said...

You are such a great example to me Rachel! I love all you goals for this year I really need to sit down and actually write mine out as well, maybe they will get accomplished that way :) You better let us all know when you find out what baby #4 is going to be I am so excited for you.

Miranda said...

Congrats on the baby, I saw your name on the list at church today! hope your pregnancy is going well! I think I should just copy and paste your goals, cause I could benefit from all those!(except for the baby one!)Not right now anyways!