Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

Treyton and Mitch enjoying the fire at Island Park
Savanna and Treyton picking out a tree

Reid cutting down our tree

Me, and the kids in front of our tree

I can't believe that the weekend is already almost over! We had so much fun and stayed very busy all weekend.

We had a very enjoyable Thanksgiving day, we had dinner with the Fuhriman family, then Reid had to go to work that night and I went and spent the evening with my family as we ate left over turkey. It was fun to just sit around and visit.
On friday we were a little lazy in the morning, but then Reid and I went to the temple with my family and had dinner with them at the temple. Then we went and visited with his family in the evening. On Saturday we went to Island Park and got Christmas trees. It was fun to get out, it snowed lightly all day, we built a fire and had lunch outside. It was cold, but fun to sit around the fire. We are now excited to put up our Christmas tree and all our decorations.

I am kind of glad that all the festivities of the weekend are over, I have been so exhausted and not feeling so great. I think it is because I have been so tired!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

How fun! I love the Christmas getting time of year! Sounds like you guys had a good weekend!

Miranda said...

So fun but BRRR! Can you believe it is already December? So we are total Office fans also. Don't tell the bishop...hee!hee!

Natalie♥ said...

Fun pictures of the snow!!! I really want to go to Bear lake again this year, that was so much fun :)