Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Treyton!!!

Treyton 18 month picture!
Treyton loves his Dad.
Baby Treyton!
Just the 3 of them!
He had so much hair when he was born, we thought we were finally getting our red head, but it ended up being very blonde.

2 years ago on October 25th 2006, I gave birth to my 3rd baby Treyton Van Fuhriman. He has been a such a joy to our family. It is amazing to me that each child comes with their own unique personalities. He was such a perfect little baby, and as he has grown he has turned into a very happy, busy little boy!! We love him so much and are so happy to have him in our family. Savanna and Mitchel both love him so much, and they love to help take care of him.

This boy is kind of an accident waiting to happen, he is constantly putting himself into dangerous situations. Many times I have felt that my whole job in life right now is just to keep him alive. He is definately full of energy. He loves to cuddle, suck on his pacifier (yes, he still has it!), play with my hair, take his blanket around every where he goes. I think because he is my baby, I have been letting him be a baby a little bit longer that I let my other kids. He is just such a blessing in my life, and I thank my Heavenly Father for such a sweet blessing!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your little Treyton! Actually, all of your kids are some of my favorites at the daycare - and not because you are my boss either =)

marathon runner said...

He is so cute.IT seems so funny to me that you have 3 kids..wow how time flys!!! I love every birthday each one is such a great milestone. That was Kelly, Kenzie and I tht waved at you on bikes this morning...didn't know if you realized it was us. Good to see you

Natalie♥ said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is such a cutie! And I know how you feel about keeping them babies longer because I am doing the same thing with Kenna, it's hard to let them grow up.

Shanda said...

He is a cutie!! Happy Birthday Treyton! Today is also my hubbies birthday! :)

Garling Ranch said...

So cute! Tell him happy birthday for me and Ted! Two years has gone by really fast!