Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yellowstone Bear World

Mitchel petting the pig at the petting zoo!
Leah trying to help Treyton feed the deer.

Savanna feeding the baby deer!

Ruth, Mom, Savanna & Easton feeding the deer

Treyton and I loved this ride!

Mitch, Cooper, Easton, Savanna, Elijah and Ruth

The kids at the petting zoo, checking out the pig!

Ruth, the kids and me! (I feel bad that Mom & Leah aren't in this picture)

Today we went on our annual trip to Bear World. My Mom likes to take the Grandkids every fall, they love it and it is a great tradition. Today was a perfect day, the weather was beautiful and it was kids get in free day, and they got to ride the rides for free. They loved it!!

We all met at my parent's house to leave together from there. When it was time to leave we had to take two seperate cars so I said, "let's go!" Treyton ran right to my Mom and would not leave her side. It was really cute because he wanted to go with her, and when I came to try to get him to go with me he grabbed her hand and wouldn't have anything to do with me. He loves his grandma! So he got to ride with Grandma.

1 comment:

Shanda said...

How fun! That's so awesome that your mom does that yearly for you guys! Looks like the kids had a blast!