Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sara!!!

Our fun trip to NYC this year- This trip was possible because of Sara making it happen!
Me & Sara this summer!
Sara and Savanna at Sara's party
My Dad and Sara at her birthday party last night!

I just wanted to wish my wonderful sister Sara a Happy Birthday! I want her to know how much we love her and appreciate her kindness and great example that she is to all of us!
Here is the top ten reasons that we love Sara:

10. She has the most beautiful new home in SLC that we love being able to stay at when we go there, the kids think it is the coolest place ever.

9. Because she is always interested in everything going on in our kids lives, and wants to be a part of their lives.

8. She has always been a great example to me, I always seemed to follow in her footsteps while I was growing up. I am just glad that she made good choices since I didn't seem to be able to make my own choices.

7. Because she is incredibly thoughtful, she always knows the right thing to say and do when anyone is down.

6. Sara is very generous in everyway, she gives like no one else I know.

5. She has integrity, she lives what she believes and although life hasn't always given her everything she wants she has stayed true to her faith.

4. She is one of the funniest people I know, she constantly makes me laugh. I love to hear her tell stories, she should be a comedian.

3. Sara is very smart, and has done very well for herself career wise, especially for a girl who got kicked out of Rick's College. She is fun to talk to because she is so smart, and knows what she is talking about, without being condesending.

2. Sara is the best Aunt around, my kids always get excited when she comes to Idaho Falls, they can't wait to see her, and they love it when we got to Salt Lake to see her.

1. The number one reason that we love Sara is because she is the best sister anyone could ever hope for. She has always been so supportive of me and my family, and I want her to know how much I love her.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Gee, does your family have resemblance or WHAT?!?!?! You two could be twins.