Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another busy week

McKinley hoola-hooping at the Youth Jam Savanna hoola-hooping at the Youth Jam

Mitch at one of the activities at the Roaring Youth Jam


Me and Treyton at Ross Park (Don't mind the white legs!)

We had another fun and busy week. We are trying to pack in all kinds of fun before summer is over. This week we went to Ross Park in Pocatello with Angie and her Mom, Ruth, and my Mom. The kids loved it and I have to say that I really enjoyed it also. Although by that night I was exhausted from being out in the sun all day.

We registered Savanna for kindergarten. I know that she is ready for this, but I don't know if I am! I know that she will do great and she is so excited, but I can't believe that my baby is going to school! I am excited about the new Discovery Elementary, it looks like a great place.

Yesterday I went with Lori (Reid's sister) and her little girls and Danny (Reid's brother) to the Roaring Youth Jam down on the greenbelt. It was fun, and I saw a whole bunch of people that I knew there. There were lots of fun activities for kids and we got to see the jump rope team perform, which was way cool. The only problem was that it was so hot, it kind of took the fun out of it, especially because we ended up walking around the river with all the kids because they wanted to feed the ducks. By the time we got back to our cars we were all sweaty messes. I was so glad that Danny came, he helped so much with the kids and they love him! He is really fun to be around.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

I know, can you believe they start school in 12 days, it's crazy! I'm actually looking forward to it though because this summer has been so full and I'm so tired, I'm so ready to be done being pregnant. My family are at the youth jam today, I dind't go because I knew it would be too hot for me, it is so much fun though so I'm missing that.

Miranda said...

Looks like another fun week for you guys! I am sure I will be feeling the way you do about kindergarten, that will be so hard.